The Recruiterie team has partnered with human resource professionals for over two decades, building strong HR teams across the nation. Our experience as a human resource recruiting firm has shown us that no organization or candidate is the same when it comes to staffing in human resource management (HRM). As a result, we take time to cultivate a truly unique relationship with each client.
What is HR Staffing?
Staffing in HRM refers to the practice of recruiting, vetting, and choosing the most qualified candidate for a human resources position. The ultimate goal of staffing in HRM is to find the right candidate for the designated opening in your business. By taking the time to thoroughly vet and choose candidates, your team can also gain an understanding of the level of onboarding required once a candidate has accepted the position.
There are a variety of positions you may be looking for when it comes to HR staffing. Read on to learn more about the types of HR opportunities.
TYPES OF HR RECRUITING SEARCHES:
VP of Talent Acquisition
HR Business Partner
Streamline your recruiting process to identify top-performing HR candidates that align with your business needs.
In-depth candidate assessments that examine technical experience, personality, leadership, and growth potential.
Personalized HR recruiting solutions that effectively address your hiring needs by finding the right fit for your organization and culture.
Human Resources is at the center of your organization and your people. That’s why it’s critically important to ensure the right individual is leading your HR function as your business grows. With an HR recruiting firm like Recruiterie, you can trust that you’ll receive the best staffing in HRM process possible.
- Learn – A fitting HR leader will depend on the needs of your organization. Because each business and its needs are unique, we take time to fully understand your business needs, mission and culture.
- Connect – We nurture long-lasting partnerships with the stakeholders of your business to understand each role a new hire will influence. This allows our HR recruiting team to ensure your new HR leader aligns with all leadership and employees.
- Analyze – At Recruiterie, we use a comprehensive screening process. By going beyond functional evaluations, our HR recruiting team examines each candidate’s personality, drive and cultural alignment.
- Deliver – After our extensive candidate search, you receive a list of candidates who have the necessary technical and cultural fit to grow your business.
- Decide – Our HR recruiters at Recruiterie work as an extension of your recruiting team. We guide you through each step of the hiring process, from communicating with candidates to onboarding your new hire.
Recruiterie specializes in HR recruiting solutions for start-ups hiring their first HR leader and well-established organizations looking to grow their HR and talent teams. The Recruiterie team applies the same care and attention to detail when approaching each HR recruiting search. We take the time to understand your company and its specific hiring needs. Ultimately, we’ll provide customized recruiting solutions to help you foster relationships with each candidate. By combining our industry expertise and our passion for helping your business grow, Recruiterie is able to locate uniquely qualified talent.
Contact Recruiterie today to learn more about how we can help you find the best staffing in HRM for your company!