No nonprofit organization is ever the same. Because of this, we shape our relationship with each client differently. Here’s the approach we take towards nonprofit recruitment.
- Learn – we take the time to understand your needs, culture, purpose, goals to facilitate candidate alignment
- Connect – we develop deep partnerships with stakeholders to understand the connection points to ensure strong working relationships at all levels well into the future
- Analyze – our proven comprehensive screening process goes beyond functional evaluation and digs deeper for assessment of personality, purpose and cultural alignment
- Deliver – our exhaustive search will deliver to you only those candidates who meet your functional needs, but will be culturally-aligned, growth-minded and ensure a strong connection with the hiring manager and team
- Decide – as an extension of your team we support you fully throughout the recruiting process, communicating feedback to candidates, assisting with contract negotiations, and ensuring your new hire is ready for his/her first day.
TYPES OF NONPROFIT RECRUITING SEARCHES:
Major Gift Director
Community Outreach Manager
Other Mission Critical Positions
Nonprofit Recruiting Case Study: Senior Developer
Our client is a national organization which partners with nonprofits across the country, helping them grow, providing much-needed infrastructure, funding, resources, and support. They recently partnered with our client in Phoenix, Arizona whose primary focus is to help children who are visually impaired.
Learn how our client found that the lowest-priced candidate was actually the best long-term fit in this nonprofit recruiting case study.
SEARCH FOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, ACCOUNTING, FINANCE, AND OTHER EMPLOYEES
RECRUIT PREMIUM NONPROFIT INDUSTRY CANDIDATES
EFFECTIVE HIRING TO FIND THE BEST CANDIDATE TO FIT IN WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION.
At the Recruiterie we specialize in nonprofit recruiting – that is, providing customized and specialized support for non-profit organizations. We understand the non-profit world, we know the best questions to ask to determine candidate fluency and fit, and we know where to find the top players for leadership and specialized support positions. Most importantly, we understand the budget constraints for non-profits and have developed a program model specifically tailored to support those needs.